Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cali....






This is my new home...in so. cal, where i live with the Brandenburg famiy, who i nanny for.



These are the brandenburs. Jen, Andy, Drew, Josh, and Natalie.














and the other two members of the family, the great dane- hazel, and bulldog -rosie. They are soo cute, but very lazy, they like to sleep in their kennels all day in the nice air- conditioned house. sometimes you can't even get them to come out because they know they have to go out in the california heat. [[poor things]]




so far my time out here has been bitter-sweet. I think i may be suffering from a bit of culture shock, i miss my family alot and miss my friends back home. it's hard to adjust from being on the go all the time and always being with friends, to being home and not know a soul. I am hoping to get to know people and start making friends, that way my experience will be alot better. The family is very sweet, but have different habits than i do, its interesting to see the differences in people.




































No comments: