Saturday, February 14, 2009

EnGaGeMeNtS!

photos by: lynette phillips

Well, i guess it's offically offical now, we have our engagement pictures done. :] these are just a few of my favorites i made into a collage. I LOVE OUR PICS! Lynette did such a great job!!

Things are moving right along, i went and got my dress on wednesday and my veil and shoes and everything! Jake and i made our center peices, they are SUPER cute! It's so exciting to watch everything come together! Only 63 more days! woot woot!! I designed our announcement today, and so we will be getting those put together and start addressing our millions of invites. so we can mail them out in time. I didn't realize how much work a wedding was till we started planning, but it's alot of fun!



3 comments:

Landon and Timorie said...

Holy Crap!!! You guys are so cute! I don't know if I told you yet or not but Congratulations and I'm so excited for you!

Brittany R. said...

congrats ashlee! The pics are way cute! Lynette always does such a great job...

Unknown said...

Yeay! You are getting married! Congrats lady! I haven't seen you for so long! Sounds like you are doin' wonderful! Loves...Nicole