Thursday, February 4, 2010

the places you've come to fear the most

well, it's been a while since my last post. I guess I need to do better. Things have been a little crazy, but i think things are finally back on track, or heading there. Jake and i have learned some valuable life lessons in the last few weeks, and let's just hope we can master the first time around. I read somewhere, and i'm going crazy that i can't remember where exactly, but someone said "instead of asking why is this happening to me, ask, what can i learn from this?" we were really able to put that to the test, and it really gives you a new set of eyes. We are greatful for our challenges, and the things we have learned from them. Life is crazy beautiful.

"...continually failing these trials, but you stand by me nonetheless and you won't let me sink and i'm beggin you, i'm beggin you. . . " D.B.

No comments: