Monday, March 5, 2012

Today Jamison has made me laugh probably more than any other day since his birth. I can't believe the amount of personality oozing out of that sweet little being. I love that he is such a sweet little thing, I could never measure the amount of pure love and concern I have for him. He makes this life so much more worth living. When he wakes up from his naps, he rarely cries, i'll just hear him talking and babbling to himself, after about 15 minutes or so i just can't help it and have to go get him, & he greets me with a big toothless smile EVERY TIME. What a blessing! He made it clear that i was too slow in feeding him his cereal today too, about as fast as i could get a new spoonful and feed it to him his was fussing, and "asking" for more. I love that he is so patient with me, as i am sure i require much patience. 
Last night Jake and I went to the CES Fireside, Elder Cook was the speaker and it was AWESOME. I love hearing from apostles! While we were there Jamison began to get a little fussy, i handed him to Jake and the he seemed to effortlessly fall asleep. Later Jake told me that he had said a little prayer asking for him to be reverent. It was a special little moment for us, this is just a tiny example of the many tender mercies of the Lord we've seen come our way. 

No comments: