Wednesday, October 1, 2008

:::just chillin::

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST A QUICK BLOG OF JUST ME AND THE KIDS CHILLIN... JUST BECAUSE I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR SO LONG!



We are working on natalies picture taking skills! haha. she's pretty good. ha ha. and she LOVES taking pictures. :]












this is me and drew man-- just being rad.









this is what i look like when i am not playin nanny! ha i actually have make-up on! yay!------------------------>





Mr. Joshman ALWAYS falls asleep in the car, weather we are in the car for an hour or if it's 5 mins::: it's kinda handy actually! :]








oh how i love so. cal! It's the greatest place to be!! I get lost alot, and map quest is my new best friend, but, it's rad! Everyone keeps saying its starting to cool off, but it was 104 today... ya right!!



No comments: