Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LAGUNA BEACH!

Last saturday, jeremy and i went to laguna beach! It was soo beautiful! It was kinda rainy and cold all day, but it was still amazing! I couldn't help but get in the water. All i had was the clothes i was wearing, so i rolled up my pants and went and played! it was so much fun! my pants were full of sand, but it was soo worth it! We got subways and ate them on the beach, and a seagul came and we fed him chips, he even ate out of my hand! Then he invited all his friends, and pretty soon we had seaguls everywhere! When we were done eating we left our subway bag by our things and went to play and take pictures, and while we were gone the seaguls made a big mess of it all.


This is the beach we were at!





the water was a little cool, but still soo fun!
HI MOM!

1 comment:

The Burbank Family said...

I love to read your blog, wish you would update it more. I hope all is going good with you in CA. We all miss you,

Chris, Lisa, and the girls