Saturday, November 8, 2008

so... i decided to make my very own bucket list...


5o things I want to do before I die:

1. Attend at least one major sporting event. (super bowl, olympics...ect)
2. swim with a dolphin
3.skydive
4. Have my Portrait painted.
5. Tell someone my life story- sparing no details.
6. Learn to Ballroom dance.
7. shower in a waterfall
8. spend new years eve in an exotic place
9. Drive across America- from coast to coast.
10. Own an AWESOME business suit
11. Ride the roller coaster on top of the stratosphere in Vegas (or the worlds highest rollercoaster)
12. Lean to juggle
13. spend Christmas on the beach
14. raft thru the grand canyon
15. grow a garden
16. scuba dive
17. spend 3 months getting my body in optimum shape
18. go up in a hot air balloon
19. Fart in a public place.
20. make a hole in one
21. make my greatest weakness my greatest strength
22. give blood
23. visit the Louvre-see mona lisa
24. go to Paris
25. meet jack black
26. have a star named after me
27. learn to hula- hula in Hawaii
28. learn to play the guitar
29. write my own songs
30. learn to throw a boomerang
31. give a homeless person my lunch
32. build a sandcastle
33. get my fortune told
34. see sunrise on the beach
35. see sunset on the beach
36. go to Disneyland
37. kiss goofy
38. adopt a child
39. attend an opera
40. go on a road trip with my friends
41. go to a drive in movie
42. see northern lights
43. bowl a 300
44. go paintballing
45. learn to surf
46. go to NYC
47. learn how to fence
48. meet the president of the US
49. find a 4 leaf clover

50. be kissed under the Effiel tower

2 comments:

Amber said...

that's a good bucket list! :) but i am sad to say that the stratosphere doesn't have their roller coaster up there anymore. i just went to vegas last weekend and rode their rides up there. if you're interested in looking at them, i post a video on my blog.
http://thegallmans.blogspot.com
feel free! :)
i hope all is going well in cali!
xoxo
ambs

ASHLEE said...

dang! man that stinks! well kinda, can you picture me riding on that dang thing? yeah right! i'll just have to settle for something else i suppose. :]