Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow! It's already been a week and a half since i got back from idaho. Seems longer than that though, I think I am anxious to get back to Idaho for Christmas. I'm missin home a little. It was so nice to be able to come home for grandpa's funeral and see family and friends.
i think i like this boy a little. ;]

I had Thanksgiving with Jen, and Andy and the kids, Susan, and Ed, and Cindy- Andy's Parents. It was a different Thanksgiving than being home with my family, but it was still a good time. We had alot of fun visiting and getting to know eachother and sharing stories. We all pitched in and helped cook and it was just an all-around good holiday for us all!
after dinner jen and andy and ed didn't waste much time getting to the adds for the sales on black friday! Jen and andy got up at like 4 to beat the crowds, or better be a part of the crowds! CRAZY!
jen and i sporting our sexy aprons! Thanks ma!









No comments: