Friday, May 27, 2011

ouch

This morning i had plans to be creative all day, make cute things, and go to the temple. And maybe do a few chores. instead i've been confined to my couch and a hot bath tub because of kidney stones. Not sure what i did to deserve kidney stones twice in a month and a half, but i'm going to figure it out and never do it again. I woke up with a pretty good back ache, and thought oh man, how am i going to stand and sew with this (i don't have a table to use my sewing machine, so i have to stand at my counter) It quickly turned worse and i figured out i must have stones....again. I called the Doc and they just wanted me to come in to make sure i wasn't going to have my baby...that'd be bad. And we did a little ultrasound to check everything out and caught the cutest pic of the little fart. He was yawning--sure, he can be content and comfortable while i'm wailing in pain. i'm not bitter. Just goes to show that good things can come from bad. Just had to post the picture, the little stinker is just too cute for me not to brag about :]i have to say that it was much cuter to see it in video form, but i'm glad that the nurse was kind enough to print this off for me.

No comments: