Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's new?...

...PREGNANCY...
a beautiful-ish thing.

Thought it would be fun to post how pregnancy is so far...mostly just so i can laugh at myself later.

For most, none of this is news. But it's mostly just for my entertainment. :]
I got some cool ultrasound pics i just have been dying to post...i think he's handsome just like his daddy...

I am just two days from my 6 month mark - Making me 27 weeks and growing fast! It's a crazy thing, i am amazed everyday at all the changes that my body is going through, i think i have a new pregnancy symptom everyday- at least i use pregnancy as an excuse for how i feel.

this picture is horrid. (i think this was like the 4th one we took and i am NOT a good picture person) but just look at the baby bump and not my face

So my husband and anyone that has to spend anytime whatsoever around me can vouch that pregnancy turns me into a monster of sorts :

Sometimes, ok usually i cry during cheesy commercials



any time i watch a babystory on TLC i am crying within 30 seconds

Ok... crying over everything.

Jake HAS made late-night runs to the store for various cravings such as: ice cream, sno-cones, and if he could've found one, watermelon

UNSATISFIABLE HUNGER
breakfast, then second breakfast, lunch and second lunch, then dinner and dessert

And Most recently:

HEARTBURN

crazy dreams

AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS I'M SURE.

I KNOW I MAKE PREGNANCY SOUND MISERABLE (AND IT CAN BE) IT IS ALSO AN AMAZING BLESSING AND MIRACLE. I LOVE BEING PREGNANT. RIGHT DOWN TO THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS I CAN'T WAIT TO BRING HOME OUR SWEET LITTLE BOY. I FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE A FUTURE MOMMY:]



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! And it's a cute picture! I like it.

Landon and Timorie said...

You are so cute! I just love it and I'm so excited for you guys!

The Burbank Family said...

You look sooo cute!!