Monday, December 8, 2008

hey ya'll i just thought i would share with you this funny little story of what happen today. So i am just chillin at home alone, cos the brandenburgs had a pot-luck dinner to go to, and i was in my room, and my room is directly above the garage, so if the door opens or closes, i can hear it quite well. and while i was laying here in my bed working on my laptop i heard the garage door close, and thats' usually my indicator for the brandenburgs being back, so i listened for a few additional moments, and realized that the Brandedburgs were indeed, not home, and so i started to panic instantainously, thinking someone was either robbing the place or comming to kidnap me, i didn't worry alot about it till i let my mind wander and i had my music on pretty loud, since i was the only one home, i took advatage :] so i couldn't hear really well, but i thought i had heard the door open and close, and so i thought for sure someone was here, maybe jen had dropped andy off or visa versa ? well i really needed to go to the bathroom, so i get up to go, and it's directly down the hall from my room, strait shot, so i RUN to the bathroom, and i locked the door behind, me. when i had done what i needed to do in the bathroom, i decided that i was just to scared to go out because by then i had come to the conclusion that neither jen nor andy were there when i called both their names and noone answered, so i thought for sure the dude that was kidnapping me would be right outside the door, waiting. So i camped out in the bathroom, luckily i had my ipod with me and the ipod player in the bathroom, so i put on my music and tried to forget things, and texted jake, who didn't help, but only told me about scary movies to make things worse, i gave myself and hour and a half makeover- at 8 at night, until i heard jen and andy come home and decided it was safe to come out. Jen asked me where i was going and i told her i wasn't going anywhere she looked at me funny, then i proceeded to tell her the story, after a long period of laughter and finger pointing, she told me that they had come home for a moment and gotten a couple things, and shut the garage. So i camped out in the bathroom for about 2 hours, so the moral of the story is, always make sure you pee before you really have to go. :] that way you don't get stuck in the bathroom!

No comments: