Saturday, December 6, 2008

This picture is actually from about a week ago, i was doing some laundry, which was much over-due, and natalie likes to help out in EVERYTHING, cooking, cleaning, folding, and as you can see here, she likes to wear bras. I thought it was cute personally. She is SO MUCH OF A GIRL! and everytime you turn around she is doing something funny, like this. :]

Today i didn't feel very well, and didn't feel like doing much of anything, but if ya'll know me well enough to know i can't sit still and do nothing for anything, so while i sat in bed i took an old magazine and made this long chains out of them, and i made some out of pink and zebra paper too, and hung them up! It looks much better in person, but i thought it was kinda clever! it took me forever, but heck, what else was i to do right? i also started making some drink coasters out of my old magazines too, till the glue decided to spew all over my hands and then i was done, i am still picking super glue off my hands, it's not a pretty picture. Maybe tomorrow or when i have nothing to do i'll finish them up! We'll see. :]

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey, that is an awesome quilt! Where did you get that?