Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I finally made it to DISNEYLAND! I live like 30 mins away and finally made it there the day after thanksgiving! woot woot!

This is my home, okay no just kidding, but it would be rad if it were my home. :] this looks SUPER COOL when it's all lit up at night. Also they have everything decorated for christmas, so at night looks super neat with all the christmas lights, and they have fake snow makers and they make it snow, i was amazed, and very excited!!




This is me on the buzz ride, my score ALWAYS sucked, but i still loved it. You are supposed to shoot the lit up shapes with your lazer gun, and each different shape is a different amount of points, i say my gun was faulty, everyone else says i just suck. but whatevs.




if you noticed in one of my previous posts i made a bucket list, that list consisted of many things but two of them were go to Disneland, and smooch goofy. well i went to Disneyland! so i can cross that off, but goofy was nowhere to be found. but i found his house! I'll be back goofy! you just wait!
what can i say? Feel like a kid, act like a kid, NAP like a kid, Disneyland wore me right out! (this is at like 2 in the afternoon, we had been there since like 9:30 or so, and we stayed till 10:30!--long funnn day!!)I couldn't find goofy, but i found ELVIS! which is almost just as good. i didn't get to smooch him tho :/

No comments: