Thursday, December 4, 2008

These are just some recent pics of me and the kiddies. Josh and Drew both rock mohawks now, they think they are pretty rad, and well... they are. :] natalies my girl. always sittin' pretty.
I don't know if you can tell but that is my head just by the "b" in Brandenburg, the Brandenburgs are very touchy-lovy people. ;]
Ah, man i love these kiddies. They keep me busy that's for sure! And they are all VERY witty and clever! They keep me laughing! Over the last week and a half since i have been home i have been telling the kids that Santa is watching, so they better be nice to eachother and help out mommy and daddy, and keep their toys picked up, cos santa knows if they are being bad. Well, another one of the Brandedburg traits is that they don't like to wear clothes, almost all the time the kids are walking around in nothing but thier underwear. So last night when i mentioned to natalie-who was wearing nothing but underwear, that Santa was watching, she got a funny look on her face and then all of a sudden her eyes get wide and she folds her arms over her chest and says "OH NO! SANTA CAN SEE MY BOOBS!" i thought i was going to die laughing at that point. It was the cutest most sincere worry a child could have, then she asked me to help her get a dress out of the closet for her cos she can't reach so that she could be dressed. -- it's moments like this that make me really love my job!



1 comment:

Amber said...

OMG!! I'm seriously laughing so hard! That is so fetchin' cute!! aw, kinda makes me wanna have kids...:) haha! I hope all is going well!

Amber